Hey. Just sharing a delicious white pizza recipe made by yours truly one random night. The dough is pre-made and the ingredients are fresh and delectable, yet so simple, you get a tasty lil boogie pie that looks very impressive for any novice.
1/2 Ready made pizza dough (Pulix)
Pre-made Pesto sauce (Publix)
Salt & pepper to taste
Fresh Mozzarella chunks
Parmesan, Romano and Asiago blend (shredded)
Sun-dried tomatoes (completely dried out)
- preheat the oven to 500°F
- Sprinkle some flour on your working surface and place the pre-made dough down
- knead the pre-made dough and let it sit covered with plastic wrap for one hour
- Prepare the fresh toppings, Chop the mushrooms, basil and mozzarella. Set aside the sun-dried tomatoes, pesto sauce and goat cheese.
- Spread the dough into a round pie shape. Use the hot sheet pan to help the dough spread.
- Top off with your ingredients. First olive oil, italian seasoning, salt & pepper, garlic powder, pesto sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes and lastly, the cheeses (except for the goat cheese).
- Bake pizza for 7-10 minutes and top it off with the fresh basil and goat cheese.